Lolita's Art Blog: Thinking from Film making:)

Saturday 20 November 2010

Thinking from Film making:)

I just finished a short film making:). This is a project did by a friend and I act the main female character in it.
Today 2:00pm when I arrived our film scene all the stage set have already set up. It was the first time I saw the real professional film camera and some strange stage tools I couldn't name them like a guy was holding something like a hairy grey mop all the time. But it was cool to see all these facilities and how people run the film thing.
We have to film the scene again because I need to exaggrate my acting. I have to admit that I'm not the kinda person who's good at exaggrating. I mean in real life I just being who I am or when I tell a thing I try not to use the extraodinary words like: fantastic, amazing, fabulous, unbelievable,etc. I can hear those extreme words all over the street when I walk outside. Things like "I went to the concert yesterday, Oh my god it was A-mazing." or "I had the rogen josh curry it was absolutely gorgeous! " It sounds alright when you hear that for a coulp of times and you will can't help asking:"really?" but when you find out people describe everything they think it's good you feel like where all these gorgeous come from all over the world and I can hardly see one? Then I found out it's not because i'm too picky about things it's the problem of the way they express things. I know that kind of words might make things sound cool and it's really easy to express but I just think nothing is perfect in the world and I prefer to describe few detailed things to make that sounds more real and specific to people. 
So lets's have a look at "I had the rogen josh curry it was absolutely gorgeous!" and "I had a spicy rogen josh curry which made of juicy tomato and soft lamb in it, with a crisp cheese nan served warm." I believe I don't have to say more.
I have a friend who ever said to me quite few times that "you are a wonderful wonderful girl." I was very happy and flatterd when I heard this and couldnt help thinking how special I am to him.I though I knew how significant the word wonderful means. Then I found out he said "you are a wonderful woman/girl/person" to all the people whenever he feels happy. So from then on that word isn't that meaningful to me anymore or at least not anymore from him.
Is it because our life is too speed-up so people don't think about their expression more? Less people have time to pay attention that how intriguing that human have the ability of using a language is? Or am I too cautious or sensitive?
Anyway it was a good filming day:) Fresh experience with agreeable director and considerable people who expain all the things to me.
Here's a image of my mosaic sculpture I'm working on now

No comments:

Post a Comment